Medical Billing & Coding Program Overview
Education and Training
Start in a dynamic career field as a medical biller and coder with the flexibility to find employment in many settings. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from Larock Healthcare Academy. Students will also be eligible to take the National Healthcareer Association's (NHA) Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) certification examination. The Medical Billing and Coding program includes a free laptop so students can start their careers on the right foot.
Why Choose LHCA's Medical Billing & Coding Program?
- All Medical Billing & Coding instructors have many years of experience each.
- LHCA's Medical Billing & Coding course will have you graduated in 5 months!
- Our Medical Billing & Coding training program is affordable and INCLUDES your learning materials, lab materials including a laptop, and welcome kit in the tuition.
- Students have exclusive access to Medical Billing and Coding software to get real-world, hands-on experience.
- Class sizes are small, guaranteeing one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- Larock Healthcare Academy is conveniently located within a short distance of many major Columbus highways including 315, 33 and the 270 loop.
- Our Medical Billing & Coding program is nationally approved through the highly revered National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- Career services and job placement assistance once completed with the Medical Billing & Coding program.
- Also, find your new job on our frequently updated Medical Billing & Coding Job Board!
- Career Development Help - resume writing, cover letter design and interviewing tips relevant to the Medical Billing & Coding profession.
- General support throughout your career - come back to us in the future if you need help finding a new job!