EKG Technician Program Overview
EKG Technician Education and Training
Larock Healthcare Academy will prepare students to join the fast growing field of EKG Technician's by training them in all of the necessary tasks they may perform when working as an EKG Technician. The US Department of Labor predicts an increase of 21% to 35% over the next eight years in this job field. Upon completion of the program, students will be eligible to take a test of certification though the National Healthcareer Association. Upon completing the EKG Technician program, many students go on to take Larock Healthcare Academy's Phlebotomy program, and ultimately the Patient Care Technician program, opening the doors to a plethora of career opportunities.
Why Choose LHCA's EKG Program?
- All EKG instructors have many years of experience each.
- LHCA's EKG course will have you graduated in one month!
- Our EKG/Cardiac Monitor training program is affordable and INCLUDES all learning materials, lab materials, and welcome kit in the tuition.
- From day one, students get the practical, hands-on EKG experience necessary for entering the field.
- Class sizes are small, guaranteeing one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- Larock Healthcare Academy is conveniently located within a short distance of many major Columbus highways including 315, 33 and the 270 loop.
- Our EKG/Cardiac Monitor program is nationally approved through the highly revered National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- Career services and job placement assistance once completed with the EKG program.
- Also, find your new job on our frequently updated EKG/Cardiac Monitor Technician Job Board!
- Career Development Help - resume writing, cover letter design and interviewing tips relevant to the EKG profession.
- General support throughout your career - come back to us in the future if you need help finding a new job!