Geriatric Care Management Program Prerequisites
The following list contains the prerequisites for the Geriatric Care Management program at LHCA. The required documentation is below. If you have any questions, we'll explain everything...give us a call...(614) 733-9542!
- 18+ years of age
- Picture ID
- Completion of an Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, or Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2+ years of experience in a health care field (or related field), or
- 2+ years of experience in social work (or related field)
- Written letter with a length of at least (1) page stating the following:
- Previous education, training, and certifications
- The reason for your interest in the GCM profession
- Your career aspirations and goals
- Completion and submission of the results of the VARK Test
- *See computer requirements below
To apply for the Geriatric Care Management program, the following information and forms will explain the documentation necessary to submit for acceptance into the program. Should you have any questions, please call our office for answers, assistance and additional information.
The forms above are in PDF format, which can only be viewed using Adobe Reader.
To download Adobe Reader, click here.
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel