Phlebotomy Technician Program Overview
Phlebotomy Certification Education and Training
Larock Healthcare Academy offers Columbus' premier and reputable Phlebotomy Technician program. Phlebotomy Technicians work directly with patients to obtain the specimens necessary to perform testing for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. From day one, students are given the opportunity to practice phlebotomy using various techniques and methods. Once completed with the phlebotomy program, students will be given the option to sit for a national credentialing test through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician. This is optional and employment is not contingent upon it; however, it will make an individual more competitive in the phlebotomy job market.
Why Choose LHCA's Phlebotomy Technician Program?
- All phlebotomy instructors have many years of experience each.
- LHCA's Phlebotomy course will have you graduated in less than two months!
- Our phlebotomy training program is affordable and INCLUDES your book, lab materials, and welcome kit in the tuition.
- From day one, students get the practical, hands-on phlebotomy experience necessary for entering the field.
- Class sizes are small, guaranteeing one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- Schedules are flexible and are offered during the day, evening, or weekend.
- Larock Healthcare Academy is conveniently located within a short distance of many major Columbus highways including 315, 33 and the 270 loop.
- Our phlebotomy program is nationally approved through the highly revered National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- Career services and job placement assistance once completed with the phlebotomy program.
- Also, find your new job on our frequently updated Phlebotomy Job Board!
- Career Development Help - resume writing, cover letter design and interviewing tips relevant to the Phlebotomy profession.
- General support throughout your career - come back to us in the future if you need help finding a new job!