Nurse Aide (STNA) Program Overview
STNA Education and Training
Minimum STNA training requirements vary from state-to-state. In Ohio, all Nurse Aide (STNA) programs are regulated by the Ohio Department of Health. Larock Healthcare Academy is approved by this department and uses curriculums provided by ODH. Through our STNA classes, students can expect to gain all necessary skills and training required to prepare for the state test and upon completion, enter the job field as a competitive job candidate.
Why Choose LHCA's STNA Program?
- All STNA instructors have over 10 years of experience each.
- Your book, lab materials, clinical materials and welcome kit are INCLUDED in the tuition
- Career services and job placement assistance once completed with the STNA program.
- Also, find your new job on our frequently updated STNA Job Board!
- Booster Club - refer a new student and receive a $20 gas card once they begin STNA classes.
- Career Development Help - resume writing, cover letter design and interviewing tips relevant to the STNA profession.
- General support throughout your career - come back to us in the future if you need help finding a new job!