Larock Healthcare Academy is a premier educational institution serving the greater Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Canton, and Akron, areas in Ohio with higher educational opportunities in the allied health, healthcare administrative, and general healthcare fields. For nearly 10 years, Larock has been dedicated to meeting and exceeding the educational and workforce training needs of the healthcare industry, businesses, and our community.
Larock offers a variety of certificate programs in healthcare fields, ranging from a few days to 5 months in length. Many of the programs are approved through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) and the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) and are licensed and registered with the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools as well as the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education and the Ohio Department of Health.
In addition to offering on-campus classes for future healthcare professionals, Larock is proud to partner with many healthcare facilities, high schools, and other businesses and companies to provide on-site training for students, current employees, and future employees.
Why choose Larock?
Larock Healthcare Academy offers a unique learning experience through industry-leading and affordable programs with a quick-entry into the healthcare field.
- Flexible schedules with day-time hours, evening hours, and weekend hours, both two days and three days per week
- Affordable payment plans for easy tuition payments
- Earn gainful employment without the burden of student loans
- No prior healthcare experience needed
- Small class sizes offering one-on-one attention from the instructors
- Instructors with many years of field experience and industry expertise
- Certified through the nationally accredited American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) and the National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- Approved through the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools as well as the Ohio Department Of Health
- Hands-on learning with real-life clinical setting completed in-house
Larock Healthcare Academy is owned by Beckfield College LLC. Beckfield College is a degree- granting institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, student-centered environment. Beckfield College has been offering academic excellence for nearly thirty years in the Greater Cincinnati area. Academics are offered at their campus in Florence, Kentucky.
Larock is licensed and registered with the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. (Columbus – OH Reg # 13-05-2018T, Parma Heights – OH Reg #13-05-2019T, Canton / Akron – OH Reg # 13-07-2022T, Florence/Cincinnati – KY Reg # KY-R-0489). For further information, visit www.larockacademy.com or Follow Larock on Facebook.